Tails of Hamelin - The Pied Piper MusicalBook & lyrics by Chris Blackwood
Music by Piers Chater Robinson
"Once again Chris Blackwood delivers a libretto which is witty, stylish and uniquely clever, giving a new slant to the classic story of The Pied Piper of Hamelin"
Tails of Hamelin fast facts...
- Flexible casting. 10M, 9F, plus variable size chorus of rats and village children
- Choice of full-length scripted musical or shorter sung-through version
- A hilarious libretto – based on The Pied Piper of Hamelin
- Super-fast digital delivery of scripts and scores
- No fewer than 28 dazzling musical numbers
- Optional narrative verses that can replace selected songs
- Piano/vocal score with full keyboard accompaniment, vocals/chorus book without keyboard part
- Arranged for solo keyboard or 7-piece band
- Professional-quality backing track available (early 2017)
- Graphics and logos available as JPGs for your marketing plus filming rights available for video/DVD recording
"Piers Chater Robinson's tuneful, new score will have you rocking in the aisles, tapping your feet, shedding a tear at the tragic, heart-wrenching denouement, and humming all the way home"
Request a FREE perusal script or make a no commitment licence enquiry. If you would like to discuss a production of Tails of Hamelin or any other IT&M show, please email Richard Thomas or call him on +44 (0)20 3405 2402.